Friday, April 25, 2014

Where do we even start?


So I'll try to make the long story short, but if you know me, you know that doesn't happen often. 

Basically, we decided we were sick of paying rent, found a foreclosed home, figured out it was built in 1859 and it was a log home (currently covered), thought it had potential, decided "ok let's buy it", bid, won, did the whole closing on a foreclosed home in 30 day thing, closed..and well now we're here: Starting the process of making this house our home. 

That's why this blog is here. To show the process to our loved ones. Also to give people the option to see the progress, renovations (demo really), and changes taking place. I'm trying to not upload an abnoxious amount to Facebook and Instagram, and give those not on social media the ability to see. (Shout out to my supportive computer savy grandma, this is for you!) 

So sometimes it'll just be pictures, sometimes I'll explain more. But considering my life is basically going to be consumed with this house, school, and work...free time to give all the details isn't always gonna be there. 

For now here's the cell phone pictures so far, once a week or so I'll try to get some high quaintly pictures up from the ol' Nikon. Enjoy! 

  


^^^^thats horse hair from 1859 folks^^^^

No comments:

Post a Comment