Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Lots Of Rocks

So as we work, in my head I sometimes start thinking about what to write in a post about the work we've gotten done. I always have great quotes, or ideams, or a quirky merephore, and I think I'll use that in my blog post about this weekend, but it never fails, those always leave me when I go to actually write. This weekend was no different. Point blank; we worked and got things done. Chase and doodle have been working diligently on the main floor, replacing beams, leveling and readjusting of the floor josits. Doodle and I shoveled 4 tons of gravel, some onto that famous crawl space, and some just in the driveway till needed. Needless to say, I became good at shoveling left handed half way through that job. The floor is starting to come together for sure! It felt good Sunday night to feel accomplished again after having a long stent of not getting anything, well on my part. Chase hasn't stopped, and I'll tell you what I'm constantly just in awe of this mans motivation. I'm constantly reminding myself how thankful I am for him. This month doesn't have many plans, other then work at the house, which I'm thankful for. Nothing gets done if we don't do it. It's defiantly consuming most of our social, free, and play time, but we knew that happen, and no turning back now anyways :). I know in the end it'll be worth the work, and worth the scacrfices.



No comments:

Post a Comment